I will exalt You Lord… for Thou has lifted me above my enemies… You banner over me is love… x2 // Take glory Father, Take glory Son… Take glory Holy Spirit now and forever more… now forever more…. Everybody testifies You are good… You are good Jehovah You are good… everybody testifies You are good… You are good Jehovah You are so good…
Yes Father… You are so good! o Lord we exalt Your Holy Name… Thank You Jesus for Who You are! What are doing in our lives… Thank You for the gift of the new month… You being so wonderful to us… alleluia to the King of kings… The Lord of lords. The Ancient of Days… You are the Lion of tribe of Judea…. Blessed be Thy Holy Name forever and ever in Jesus Name…
Excellent! Excellent!! Excellent Jehovah…You Name is Excellent! Excellent Jesus… Wonderful! Wonderful!! Wonderful Jehovah…. Your Name is Wonderful! Wonderful Jesus…
Yes Father! We come before Your Throne with a heart full of thanksgiving…to appreciate You… the Most Excellent One… for Your Goodness and lovingkindness towards us your children… be Thou exalted O God in Jesus Name….
Beloveth… is TGIF… are you happy!!! I am so excited… is PCL and is gonna be another opportunity for greater impaction…. Praise the Living Jesus….
Join us to sing this song… I am pressing on the upward way… New heights I am gaining every day; still praying as I am onward bound, “Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”…. Lord… lift me up, and let me stand by faith, on heaven’s tableland; a higher plane than I have found, Lord, plant my feet on higher ground….
Yes the Lord has promised; He will surely do it… you are not ending this month as you started it… You are coming out better… spiritual, physically, emotionally…. The Lord is touching your life right now and you will never remain the same in Jesus Name…. Praise the Lord somebody!!!
In today’s PCL we are considering… one of the life’s Illusions….wondering what this is all about… your guess is as good as mine…
Let start by defining illusion…. What is Illusion? I have about four different definitions and each is emphasizing on “deception”…
- Something with deceptive appearance: something that deceives the senses or mind, e.g. By appearing to exist when it does not or appearing to be one thing when it is in fact another.
- False idea: a false idea, conception, or belief about somebody or something
- Deceptive power of appearance: the ability of appearance to deceive the mind and senses, or the capacity of the mind and sense to be deceived by appearances
- PSYCHOLOGY mistaken sensory perception: a misinterpretation of an experience of sensory perception, especially a visual one, where the stimuli are objectively present and the mistaken perception is due to physical rather than psychological causes.
Beloveth…. illusion by all standard is negative… and when is connected to life we need to watch it… so what are those things in your life that can be classify as an “Illusions”… Is so important you nipped it down now and deal with it before you will have an eternal regrets… may God deliver us from all life’s illusions in Jesus Name…
Come along with us for more discoveries:
One Of Life’s Illusions
Recently I relaxed in the lobby of one of Asia’s loveliest hotels located in a country classified as “Third World.” As chauffeured Mercedes and Jaguars cruised to the entrance, the beautiful and the privileged alighted to the gracious welcome of white-gloved hotel personnel.
Later, as I was being chauffeured to the airport in an air conditioned automobile, I gazed out the window and noticed a bent over old man, cane in hand, laboring under the blaring sun as he shouldered a heavy backpack up a steep series of steps that would eventually take him across the highway upon which I was traveling.
I could not help but think, “What inequity! How unfair! Why the disparity?”
… Until I recalled Jesus’ teaching:
- “Many who are first will be last; and the last, first.” (Matthew 19:30)
- About the parable of the rich man and Lazarus: In eternity the fellow previously living in poverty and sickness on earth now enjoys heaven’s bliss with Abraham, while the rich man now languishes in Hell. (See Luke 16:19-31).
- “Because you say, ‘I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing,‘ and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked… ” (Revelation 3:17)
As you and I enjoy His bounty in our “island” of affluence, surrounded by the world’s impoverished, it behooves us to remember that,
“From everyone who has been given much, much shall much be required… ” (Luke 12:48)
May God help us amidst our “illusion” of prosperity to maintain an eternal perspective as to the true riches, and of the responsibility that comes with privilege.
Beloveth are you here now….. read the last paragraph again… … and of the responsibility that comes with the privilege… so there is a responsibility that comes with being privileged…. The big question is how are you using yours…
To oppressed the poor and the less privileged …. The disseminate the gospel of our lord Jesus or to lavish it on holiday making…. To be humble enough to serve and promote Kingdom knowledge …. To hoard and enjoy your wealth alone…
These and many other questions you must take time to examine self and give the best answers to… is never late to start… all you need do is to ask God the grace to be part of His Kingdom builders and the Lord will definitely hearkened to your prayers in Jesus Name….
Have a wonderful weekend…. Keep believing in the Power of the One that raised Christ from the dead… is still Potent… and is still Effective…
See you on Monday… by God’s grace….
Remain blessed in the Lord.
You must log in to post a comment.