Glory be to God in the highest Amen! Glory be to God in the highest Amen! For His mercies enduerth forever Amen! For His mercies enduerth forever Amen! // I will lift Your Name higher! I will lift up Your Name Higher, O Jehovah Alpha Omega I will lift up Your Name Higher!!!
Father we will lift up Your Name higher for You are our God and Your mercy enduerth forever. Who is like unto Thee! Father we worship You, we give Praise, adoration to You forever and ever Amen! Matchless Jesus hallow be Thou Name, let Thy Kingdome and Thy will be done here on earth, we give Praise, we give adoration now and forever and ever in Jesus Name.
Beloveth, good morning, how are doing today? hope you are smiling? Keep keeping your head high, yea, because our God is more than able to bless you and satisfy your mouth with good things? Is there are thing difficult for Him to do? Our God is more than able to do all that we may ever desire, faithful is He and faithful will He ever be forever in Jesus Name.
Beloveth what are those lies that you have believed and are tormenting you today? No matter what the Spirit of God is saying, you keep believing the lies of satan and deny yourself of partaking from it.
Here what King Solomon said in our Bible text today –“Remove far from me vanity and lies.” And the Psalmist said “O God be not far from me”
We are going to consider these two statements and you x-ray it in your life and see how far you are going.
Beloveth, life is a series of choices we make every day. Hour by hour, minute by minute, all these choices have consequences which will directly affect us and those around us for our good, or to our detriment.
While everything in life is not laid out in black and white choices, there are many decisions we can make that give us direction and purpose. By the power of God living in us if we don’t purposely make these good choices by default, the opposite happens.
The first story after creation in Genesis is about a choice. Eve, without Adam’s leadership, choice to take fruit from a tree that gave her the “knowledge” to decide what was right or wrong. Instead of allowing God that ultimate, wise place of authority, she chose to redefine truth on her own terms. Since that time we have all been faced with the same choice. Will we fall victim to the enemy’s lies that we can do life better on our own? Or will we choose to believe that God has a better way?
God’s Word, truth, teaches us there is a better way. The right way, His way. This choice is the path of abundant life, full of grace and mercy.
There are two forces at work in this world, each with a plan to capture your heart and devotion. Good and evil, God and satan, life and death.
By God’s power, will you fight against your natural tendencies or will you let your human nature win? It’s your choice. God’s desire is that you will choose His way.
Choose life, or death will choose you. (Gen.3:1-7, Deut 30:15-20, Jn 10:10, Jn 14:6, Mk 8:36, Rom 6:23, Eph 5:15-16, Prov 4:25-27)
Dr. Peggy Drexler wrote about this longing in psychology Today study of high-achieving women. “no matter how successful their careers, how happy their marriages, or how fulfilling their lives, women told me their happiness passed through a filter of their fathers’ reaction… even for a woman whose Father had been neglectful or abusive, I found a hunger for approval.”
In his book, Man Enough, Dr. Franck Pittman describe this same hunger for approval in men: “life for most boys and for many grown men is a frustrating search for the lost Father who has not yet offered protection, provision, nurturing, modeling, or, especially, anointment.”
The word “anointment” refers to being chosen, blessed…approved. It is indicative of something intrinsic in our writing that makes us all crave the approval and admiration of a Father.
Beloveth there is no goodness apart from God. Some people assumed God is angry most of the time and that His favour only lasts a moment, but the bible tells us it is just the opposite! You are always the apple of His eye even when you feel like a spoiled fruit.
God has moved on from the bad things you did or that terrible thing you said. He may have been angry or disappointed in the moment, but He has moved on. Have you? you don’t have to worry about falling out of favour because of a failure.
God goodness is ongoing and never runs out. His favour is always around us, on us, and with us: God’s favour is forever (Jer. 32:40, Ps 30:5. Jas 1:17).
Beloveth, no matter the lies satan has told you we are here to remind again what God’s Word says you are in Christ Jesus:
In Ephesians 1 and 2 can revolutionize our understanding of who we are in Christ. Why? Because it is the gospel! After this encounter today, you have to develop the habit of taking the truths from these chapters to heart and becomes who you have been called to be- bring the gospel to life! It will challenge you to daily take every thought captive and test and see if you are thinking, feeling and living in light of these 31 truths.
Remember the power you have been given in Christ and replace any untruths with these truths from Ephesians and be radically transformed by the renewing of your mind. Look forward to living the rest of your days in the truths of who you are in Christ. He died that we might live.
Enjoy His life and His power and His righteousness and walk forward by faith in every spiritual blessing you have been given in Christ and bring glory to His Name!
Beloveth prayerfully meditate upon who you are and thank the Lord. Imagine the lives of those around you who will be impacted as you fully receive every spiritual blessings you have been given. Thank your Lord, for all you have been given in Christ!
WHO I AM IN Christ
Right thinking / Wrong Thinking
- I am A saint / Only people really good are saints (Eph 1:1, Dan 7:15-27)
- Faithful in Christ Jesus/ It all depend on me. I must work, work, work to be faithful (Eph 1:1, Heb 10:23)
- Given Grace- Made Part of Christ’s Body, Given Mercy/ God is gracious, therefore I can sin as much as I want. (Eph 1:2, Rom 6:1-14).
- Given Peace/ Peace is dependent on my circumstances (Eph 1:2, 2 Thess 3:16-18))
- Blessed with every Spiritual Blessing, Chosen Before the Foundation of the World. Holy and Blameless/ I wish that I were as blessed as that person (Eph 1:3, Jn 1:9-17)
6 Holy and Blameless/ I am never going to overcome my sin. I might as well give up. (Eph 1:4, 1 Thess 5:16-24)
- Loved/ God doesn’t care about me. He has ignored, forgotten, or rejected me. (Eph 1:4-6, Rom 5:1-11)
- Predestined For Adoption / God chose me. I must be pretty good! (Eph 1:4-6, Rom 8:28-39)
- Adopted as a Son/ I must live dutifully in servile slavery (Eph 1:4-6, Gal 4:1-7)
- Redeemed through His Blood, Forgiven of Trespasses, Lavished with grace, Given Knowledge of the Mystery of His Will./ The Lord has left me in all of my difficulties. He must not care about me very much. (Eph1:7-10, Heb 9:11-14).
- Guaranteed an inheritance/ The Lord has not blessed me as much as He has blessed other people. I have so little (Eph.1:11-12, 1Pet 1:;3-9)
- Sealed with the Holy Spirit/ I might lose my salvation. After all, I am not in heaven yet, so how can I be secure? (Eph 1:13-14, Rom 8:9-17).
- Given faith/ God cannot be trusted. I have to just depend on myself. I am the only one I can trust (Eph 1:15, Heb 11).
- Given Hope/ I have no hope. I have no future. (Eph 1:16-18, 2 Thess 2:13-17).
- Given God’s power/ I must accomplish everything in my own strength. (Eph1:19-21, Phil 2:5-11, Eph 3:20-21).
- A Member Of Christ Body/ Life is a solo. I do my best on my own. I don’t bother anyone else and no one else bothers me. (Eph 1:22-23, 1 Cor.12:12-27)
- Given Mercy/ God doesn’t care. He has no sensitivity to the problems and issues that I face. (Eph 2:1-4, Matt 18:23-35).
- Made Alive with Christ, Saved by Grace, Raised up with Christ/ since I have new life in Christ, I can do whatever I want with it. (ph 2:4-5, Rom 6;1-11).
- Seated with Christ in the Heavenly Places/ The things of this earth are all that really matters. I must think about and pursue them (Eph 2:4-7, Col 3:1-4).
- Saved, A Display of God’s Grace, Kindness in the Coming Ages, Given the gift of Salvation/ God will accept me if I am good enough. (Eph 2:8-9, Rom 3:9-28).
- God’s Workmanship. Created in Christ Jesus for Good Works./ My old habits and who I was before I became a Christian are too strong for me. I will never break free from being that person. (Eph 2:10, 2 Cor. 5:14-21)
- Called to Good Works / God saved me so that I could do whatever I want. (Eph 2:10, Matt 5:14-16, Eph 3).
- No Longer a Stranger to the Covenants of Promise/ My relationship with God is not as important as some of my other relationships- my marriage, my children, my friends. (Eph 2:11-12, Gen 15 and Heb 6:17-18).
- Brought by the blood of Christ/ I am far away from the Lord. (Eph 2:13, Ps 145;18-21, Ps 148:13-14).
- Made Part of One New Man (Jews with Gentiles) / It is us verse them (Eph 2:14-15, Rom 3:29-30, Rom 15:1-12)
- Reconciled to God/ God is my enemy. He is against me. He has rejected me. (Eph 2:16-17, 2 Cor 5:18-21).
- Given Access to the Father/ I cannot share my problem with God. He is distant and doesn’t care. (Rom 5:1-2 and Eph 3:8-12)
- A Fellow Citizen with the Saints/ My earthly citizenship that is far more important than any earthly ties. (Eph 2:19, Phil 3:17-21).
- Member of God’s Household / I don’t really belong anywhere. I am the black sheep of the family. (Eph 2:19. 1 Tim 3:14-15)
- A Holy temple (United with other Believers) Being Built Together into a Dwelling for God with other Believers./ The church is really not all that important. (Eph 2:19-21, 1 Cor. 3:1-17).
Beloveth, congratulations now that you know who You are in Christ you must leave behind everything that is vanity and lies from the pit of hell and like David desires God nearer to you more than ever before.
Come along for more:
“Remove far from me vanity and lies.” Proverbs 30:8
“O my God, be not far from me.” Psalm 38:21.
Here we have two great lessons—what to deprecate and what to supplicate. The happiest state of a Christian is the holiest state. As there is the most heat nearest to the sun, so there is the most happiness nearest to Christ. No Christian enjoys comfort when his eyes are fixed on vanity—he finds no satisfaction unless his soul is quickened in the ways of God.
The world may win happiness elsewhere, but he cannot. I do not blame ungodly men for rushing to their pleasures. Why should I? Let them have their fill. That is all they have to enjoy. A converted wife who despaired of her husband was always very kind to him, for she said, “I fear that this is the only world in which he will be happy, and therefore I have made up my mind to make him as happy as I can in it.”
Christians must seek their delights in a higher sphere than the insipid frivolities or sinful enjoyments of the world. Vain pursuits are dangerous to renewed souls. We have heard of a philosopher who, while he looked up to the stars, fell into a pit; but how deeply do they fall who look down. Their fall is fatal.
No Christian is safe when his soul is slothful, and his God is far from him. Every Christian is always safe as to the great matter of his standing in Christ, but he is not safe as regards his experience in holiness, and communion with Jesus in this life. Satan does not often attack a Christian who is living near to God.
It is when the Christian departs from his God, becomes spiritually starved, and endeavours to feed on vanities, that the devil discovers his vantage hour. He may sometimes stand foot to foot with the child of God who is active in his Master’s service, but the battle is generally short: he who slips as he goes down into the Valley of Humiliation, every time he takes a false step invites Apollyon to assail him.
O for grace to walk humbly with our God!
Beloveth are asking for that grace to walk circumspectly before God. discard every lies from the pit hell through which satan fight your home, marriage, family, personal life, career, and ministry etc. and embrace all truth from the Word of God. Amen!
Crave to live nearer to Jesus and make Him your bedrock that you will stand through in Jesus Name.
Remain blessed in the Lord.