Jesus…. You are a Wonderful God… Wonderful God… You are Wonderful God… Jesus You the Lion of Judea…Jesus You are Wonderful God…// Come and see the Lord is Good … Come and see the Lord is Good… there is nothing He cannot do… Come and see the Lord is Good…
Our Father we Thank You… We bless Your Name… We worship You… be Thou exalted… O! Lord in Jesus Name…
Beloveth it is PCL day… Thank God is Friday…. Beloveth… “Are You A Stepping Stone or Stumbling Block?”
Self examination is needed here… beloveth… What are you? We had a lot of teachings this week and we hope you are blessed…
As we pointed out yesterday… we are not meant to be hearers alone but also doer of the same Word You read…
Therefore we must help those watching us gain and grow their faith through watching our lifestyle… they must not complain about our lifestyle as a stumble block to their growth…
May God help us to be light bearers for Christ in Jesus Name… Amen… Amen… Amen!!! Halleluiah….
Come along with us for more discoveries…
Are You A Stepping Stone Or Stumbling Block?
I remember a conversation I had with a business man who had resisted coming to Christ for many years. His reason? The innumerable professionals with whom he had done business who were also leaders in their churches. The inconsistency between their faith, so-called, and their practices in business triggered serious questions in his mind as to the authenticity of anything Christian.
One of the greatest challenges we face in our walk with Christ is how to make our profession of faith and practice in business one and the same. The operative word is “blameless“.
“Lord, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman.” (Psalm 15:1-3)
“Blameless” means conducting our business in such a manner that no one can point the finger at us and utter the word “hypocrite!”
“Make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother‘s way.” (Romans 15:13)
To help you determine just how blameless you are in your business practices, consider the following questions:
- Is it wrong to create a “need” in order to market a product? (Job 31:5)
- When there is a clash between Biblical principles and expediency, which one usually wins? Why?
- Is the nature of your product in harmony with Biblical values?
- How do you view your employees? As expendable, once their usefulness wanes? Or as people whom you desire to assist in reaching their highest potential? (Job 31:13)
- Are the brand properties you attribute to your product honestly represented? (Deuteronomy 16:19; Proverbs 16:11)
- Is the message you are communicating in your advertising and promotion consistent with Scriptural principles?
- Do you view the competition as a necessary evil? (2 Corinthians 5:16)
- As the enemy whom you must crush? (Job 31:29, 40; Zechariah 7:9; Luke 6:31)
- Or as people for whom Christ died; people to whom you are His Ambassador? (2 Corinthians 5:18-21)
- Is it possible to love and serve people with whom you are in competition? Do such truths as “Love your neighbor as yourself ” and “Let all that you do be done in love” find application in your business environment? (Matthew 22:39; 1 Corinthians 16:14)
- When you are in doubt about a marketing strategy or a business decision, do you stop and ask, “What would Jesus do?” Or do you just plow ahead, business as usual? (John 13:16; Ephesians 5:2)
QUESTION: How do your lost associates view you? A stepping stone? A stumbling block?
Beloveth “Who do people say I AM” Jesus once asked His disciples… they answered Him then He turned to them and asked “So whom do you say I AM” Matt.16:13-16.
Beloveth… Jesus was recognized as the Son of God not by outsiders but by His associates… can the people that interact with you say that you are a child of God and can be trusted….?
Hummmmh beloveth are you going to be viewed as a stumbling block or a stepping stone… May God show us mercy….
Further Reading- Gal.5:22, Phil.3:8, 1Thess.5:8, Gal.5:6, Jas.1:18, Jas.4:7, Isa.40:11, Heb.7:24-25, Matt.25:40, Matt.9:28.
Have a wonderful weekend…. See you on Monday if Jesus tarries… alleluia!!!
Remain blessed in the Lord.