I will exalt You Lord for Thou has lifted me above my enemies… Your banner over me is love…2x// I Thank You Lord for Who You are, what You have done in my life Lord… I am Thanking You Lord for Who You are… what You have done Dan Sakari Baba…
Our Father we Thank You we bless Your Holy Name… Thank You Jesus… for Who You are… Wonderful Jesus doing Wonderful things… glory be Your Holy Name… forever and ever Amen!!!
Beloveth… Our Father has been so good to us…Matchless Jesus Hallow be Thy Name let Thy kingdom comes and Thy Will be done here on earth… we worship You we glorify Your Holy Name … Father be Thou glorify…
Beloveth are you a career or business person? If you ask me … I will say both means same to me… how… someone wants to know?… The owner of the outfit where you are working … to him/her is a business while you who is pursuing career in the same place can be said to be building your career… To the Sole Business owner, Partnership or Conglomerate it is a business establishment which in turn employed people who will pursue their various career there..…in common term it is called marketplace… or business… now that the foundation has been laid.. can we move a bit further in what is prevalent in business arena of today….
Beloveth…. we have a lot happening in the place of businesses… so many unbelievable things people do in the business arena… so many people put God aside thinking that they can do it by themselves… Alleluia…
Come along with us to discover more:
Six Questions To Ask Yourself About Your Practices In Business
The common perception among people in business is that if you operate with total integrity, the playing field is no longer level. Because the odds are stacked against you, you can’t successfully compete with those who bend the rules. So, the natural reaction is to live in two worlds: The “religious” world one day a week, and the “real” world six days a week. By so doing, we demonstrate our stubborn refusal to trust God in operating our business. And we negate His ability to miraculously intervene on our behalf. For example, if we would allow Him, God would:
- Impress customers to respond to our initiatives when it is appropriate.
- Plant creative ideas for business in our minds.
- Move in the hearts of good men to assist us in our endeavors.
- Shield us from those who are bent on doing us harm, etc., etc.
Perhaps these six questions will help us determine in which world we are operating:
- Do I trust God to move in the hearts of people on behalf of my business? Or do I find myself manipulating circumstances and people to accomplish my ends? “The king‘s heart is in the hand of the Lord; he directs it like a water course wherever he pleases.” (Proverbs 21:1) (See Proverbs 16:9; 20:24; Isaiah 14:24; Daniel 4:35)
- Am I profoundly influenced in my decisions by the fact that God knows my motives? Or do I rationalize the gray areas, assuming compromise doesn’t really matter all that much? “All a man‘s ways seem right to him, but the Lord weighs the heart.” (Proverbs 21:2)
- Do I understand that God values my obedience over religious “sacrifice”? Or do I mask questionable business practices with a “Christian” facade? “To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.” (Proverbs 21:3) (See 1 Samuel 15:22)
- Am I continually checking my heart against insidious pride? Or do I ensure the fact that one way or another, I will get the credit? “Haughty eyes and a proud heart, the lamp of the wicked, are sin!” (Proverbs 21:4) (See Proverbs 8:13; Isaiah 2:11, 17; Luke 18:14)
- Do I realize that there is no substitute for old-fashioned hard work? Or do I let things slide here and there when no one is checking up on me? “The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.” (Proverbs 21:5) (See Proverbs 10:4; 27:23-27)
- Do I truly believe that integrity lies at the very foundation of a healthy business? Or do I cut corners and shade the truth when it is to my advantage? “A fortune made by a lying tongue is a fleeting vapor and a deadly snare.” (Proverbs 21:6) (See Proverbs 13:11; 30:8; Jeremiah 17:11)
Beloveth… where are you? Which among these six mentioned here did you fall short?
The beautiful thing about our God is that He faileth not… When you are not standing right… God will guide your feet into truth… peace and righteousness…
Ask the Spirit of God to help you where you are failing and put your business in the way that it will give God glory…. alleluia!!!
Our God is merciful and His compassion faileth not… come O Lord and show us mercy…. For we are standing in place the Place where only Your Mercy will carry us through… alleluia Amen!!!
Further Reading- 1Thess.5:5, Isa.6:3, Eph.1:19, 1Tim.4:10, Eph.5:2, Tit.3:5, Prov.11:4, Josh.24:21, Ps.37:5, Jas.1:5, 1Cor.3:17, 2Cor.5:19, Neh.1:11, Heb.9:15.
Remain blessed in the Lord.