Glory be to Jesus in the highest… Amen!!! Glory be to Jesus in the highest Amen!!!… for His mercy enduerth forever… Amen!!! for His mercy enduerth forever… Amen!!!// All Glory! Glory! Glory! to the Lord!!! Hosanna! Hosanna!! Hosanna!!! Blessed be the Name of the Lord!!! Hosanna! Hosanna!! Hosanna!!! Blessed be the Name of the Lord!!!
Our Father we Thank You, we bless Your Name… we adore Thee, we give You Praise… we glorify Your Name… We adore Thee… We Worship and magnify Your Holy Name… Who is like unto Thee… Who can be compared with Thee… In heaven You are God… on earth You remaineth the same… hallow be Thy Name O Lord forever and ever in Jesus Name…
Thank You for another grace to be part of this day, week to the glory of Your Name… Hallow be Thy Name O! God in Jesus Name… we know You will order our steps well in Jesus Name… we will not fall, we will not fail, we not faultier in Jesus Name!!!
Beloveth, good morning… how are you doing? This week will do us good in Jesus Name… This week will deliver unto us God’s Goodness and His mercy in Jesus Name… we will not this lack in the Name of Jesus… Yes! The Lord will honour on our works of our hands. The Lord will deliver us from all evil, the Lord will restore back us all the palmer worms and caterpillars have eaten from us… He will deliver us and establish us in Jesus Name Amen!!!
Pains will be far from us… Sickness will not the way to our doorsteps in the Name of Jesus… Our destinies will not be cut short in the Name of Jesus… because the Hand of the Lord will lift us up and establish us where we truly belong in Jesus Name!!!! Praise the Name of the Lord!!! Alleluia!
This is another week of the Lord has ordained to do us good… therefore we receive Goodness… we will receive Freshness… we will receive Grace… Grace beyond measure in Jesus Name… we receive beauty for ashes… we will receive double for our mourning in Jesus Name Amen!!! Praise the Name of the Lord!!!
In today’s topic we are considering “What Does It Really Mean To Take Up The Cross And Follow Christ.” Do you have an insight?
Below is a detailed reality of this topic… come along with us for more:
What Does It Really Mean To Take Up The Cross And Follow Christ?
“If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it.” (Luke 9:23, 24)
WHAT IT MEANS IN PRACTICAL TERMS TO LOSE ONE’S LIFE:
- Being willing to suffer the pain and humiliation of the cross. (Hebrews 11:26; 12:1, 2; 13:13)
- Being willing to forgive and embrace those who sin against you and see what they meant for harm as sent from God for good. (Genesis 50:20; Acts 7:60; Philippians 1:15-18)
- Being willing to be separated from those you love. (Matthew 10:37, 38; Luke 14:26)
- Being willing to be dependent on others. (Acts 20:4, 5; 2 Timothy 1:16; 4:9-13, 21)
- Being willing to face the loneliness that sometimes comes with dedication to Christian service. (Philippians 2:19-21; 2 Timothy 1:15; 4:10, 16)
- Being willing to keep walking faithfully, one step at a time, through the desert of the soul, when it seems God has abandoned you. (Job 23:8-17; Psalm 42; 84:5-7)
- Being willing to accomplish what God calls you to do. (Isaiah 6:8; 50:7; Acts 20:24; 26:19; 1 Corinthians 15:58; 2 Timothy 4:7)
- Being willing to surrender all to God and not strike back at those who oppose you. (Luke 6:27-36; 1 Peter 2:20-23)
WHAT IT MEANS IN PRACTICAL TERMS TO SAVE ONE’S LIFE: “It is getting up in the morning, going to work, coming home, going through the drill, playing some golf on the weekends, going to church, and taking a vacation now and then.” In other words, “IT IS LIVING LIFE AND KEEPING ONE‘S DISCRETIONARY TIME FOR ONE‘S SELF.“
ARE YOU IN FACT TAKING UP YOUR CROSS AND FOLLOWING JESUS? If you are, then “your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death— even death on a cross!” (Philippians 2:5-8)
Further Reading- 2Cor.7:1, Rev.22:11, Col.3:15,1Pet.5:4,
On this note we declare this week blessed and by God’s grace… we will return at the end with Greater Testimonies in Jesus Name…
Remain blessed in the Lord.